Subject: Signing Posts
From: brescd01 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 29 Jun 1999 00:28:44 -0400

Dear Andreas,

                      I am a little put off by my name's being included in
your list of people's seeking anonymity. I had no such intention. My e-mail
address is the address from which I send the message so replies can be
returned to the same address. Plus, it is my name, Bresch. I am David
Bresch, and I signed my messages with a cutesy name because everyone else
did. It is merely a matter of fixing my e-mail program to sign every
letter. Remember, I needed quite a long time to get into the habit of
adding subjects. If you keep making up rules, the only people who will
participate in this list are those who are computer geeks and those for
whom Opera-L is the center of their existence. I have other things on my
mind, frankly.

         David Bresch MD

         New York City