Subject: Povera Lina Bruna Rasa
From: Kappa Delta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 29 Jun 1999 23:41:09 -0500

Warm thanks and congratulations to Bob Rideout for his typically
excellent work on his biographical sketch of Bruna Rasa!  It filled a
great need for information on her;  I appreciate it very much.

A collector who lived in Italy just after the war told me that he knew
someone who was present during the complete "Cavalleria Rusticana"
recording sessions.  This man claimed that Bruna Rasa had to be stopped
at each side break where she was singing, else she would have gone on
with the scene.  Someone gently placed his hand, he claimed, over her
mouth.

Se non e ver....

Andy Karzas      Chicago