Subject: Any CHEAP tickets available for Nozze and Traviata with Fleming?
From: Michael Black <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 31 Oct 1998 14:09:48 -0500

Hi everyone!

I was just wondering if anyone knows or has any CHEAP tickets
available for any of the remaining Nozze's with Fleming or any of
the Traviatas with Fleming.  I would very much like to attend at
least one of these performances and I can not get to the box office
early enough to get standing room.  So if any of you could help me
out I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

--
http://www.michaelblack.com/