Subject: TKTS WANTED (Mission Impossible)
From: Charles Schug <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 28 Oct 1998 20:58:19 -0800

Hi, all,

Some very close friends of mine--who have not been big opera fans but
attended two Berkeley recitals of Bryn Terfel and Cecilia Bartoli and loved
them--will be in New York next week and very much want to see to the
"Marriage of Figaro" performance on 11/7.  They have tried several other
sources to no avail.

I know this is mission impossible, but if anyone knows how to obtain 2
tickets to this performance, my friends and I would very much appreciate it.
(They have tried Dailey-Thorpe, et al., but got nowhere). They will pay top
price.

If you can help, please let me know or send an e-mail directly to Carol
Amyx/Don Kaufman at [log in to unmask]

Thanks.

Charles Schug