Subject: Re: More Eileen Farrell
From: Marc Musnick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 30 Oct 1998 01:02:44 -0500

Thanks for the information.  I ordered a copy on VHS.  Then I called Ken Crane
and I purchased their last copy in the laser format.  The VHS copy will be gift
for a friend of mine and the laser will belong to me.  I have no idea how I
missed this release.  I feel like I was searching for the Holy Grail in the
wrong direction.  Thank you very much for the tip.  I can't wait to see this
movie, and to hear Farrell's voice again.  I've posted before about this movie,
hello everyone?

While reading Steber's autobiography and "He Loves Me When I Sing", I thought
her life would have made a really great opera movie bio.  But, that's another
thread.

Thanks again Tom.

"Thomas H. Israel" wrote: (snip snip --- in other words, edit or the wrath of
"L" will come down upon you)

MARC -