Subject: Eileen Farrell Christmas carols
From: Rinda Kramme <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 28 Oct 1998 14:31:59 -0600

So far no one has mentioned Ms. Farrell's recordings of Christmas carols.  I
got a Goodyear Christmas album as a child (does anyone remember these?-- I
don't mean Firestone, I had those, too!) and my favorite cut was Farrell's
"O Little Town of Bethlehem."  I have it recorded umpteen times on Christmas
tapes.  Does anyone know if she has done an entire album of Christmas
carols, and if it's available on CD?  I'm being lazy by asking before I
check the online stores, but I know someone out there will know this.

Rinda Kramme
State Library of Iowa