Subject: Bach Aria Group
From: [log in to unmask]
Date:Wed, 28 Oct 1998 11:10:17 EST

Hi,

All these hosannas for Eileen Farrell remind me of an ancient quest: I've been
trying to find recordings by the Bach Aria Group. Farrell was a member of this
ensemble (as was Peerce). I once heard her singing with them on the radio (it
was one of the records) and she was splendid.

Does anybody have copies of the Bach Aria Group recordings, or know someone
who sells them? The NY LP vendors are tired of my asking for it!

Thanks for the help. . .

patrick giles
nyc