Subject: Re: The Real Polly Matheson
From: Buzz Kutt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 26 Oct 1998 07:48:05 -0500

Reading the message supposedly posted to Polly, I felt I was transported to
the theatre during the first act of The Lisbon Traviata.  Is this the
secret inspiration for Terrence McNally's play?  Is Polly Matheson perhaps
a screen for Albert Innaurato who in turn is a pseudonym for Mr. McNally?
Have they ever been photographed together?  As with the character in The
Lisbon Traviata there is much wisdom, humor and extensive knowledge of
Opera nestled in the hysterical verbiage.

Cordialmente,
Buzz