Subject: Re: Rimsky-Korsakov: Cristmas Eve (complete opera)
From: [log in to unmask]
Date:Sat, 15 Aug 1998 11:00:51 EDT

In a message dated 98-08-14 23:57:36 EDT, Per Backstrom wrote:

<< There is another recording of it, which I have:
 Russian Season/CDM LDC 288001/2
 Vakoula the smith: Vladimir Bogatchov >>, etc.

I purchased this in New York City (probably at Tower) less than two years ago
as a French Harmonia Mundi release with the same catalog number.

Bill Andrews
Bridgewater NJ