Subject: AW: James O'Neal died
From: David Geary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 18 Aug 1998 12:24:56 PDT

I'm very sorry to hear about James O'Neill. He started his European
career in St. Gallen in 1979, his first role was Tamino. He was only
here one season (there was a change of Intendant). At that time he was
a lyric tenor, and I was surprised how his career developed. Most tragic
to hear of his death.

David Geary
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/David_Geary_3/1stpage.htm