Subject: Who Said It ??????????
From: Mickie Southam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 18 Aug 1998 16:35:58 -0400

To the List which has never let me down,

Who was responsible for the quote "Longer than Parsifal, but not nearly as
funny", and to what was he/she referring?   I would check the archives, but
I am not sure I have the exact quote, and shudder to think of how many
references to Parsifal I would turn up.

Yours hopefully