Subject: Beyreuth tickets
From: Masato Iwamura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 17 Aug 1998 16:03:09 +0900

Hello, dear l-ers,
now on opera-l we can read so many critique of the perforances in
summerfestivals, and I'm very envious.So I'd love to visit some festivals
next summer. I will fly from Japan so I want to see something special, then
Beyreuth! O.k., other festivals are also special, but I'm a little
Wagnerian, Beyreuth!

But I know it is very difficult to find tickets, so would you give me some
informations how to get tickets. Wagner society? But then I have to wait 5
years...

So I thanks you for your help in advance, and have a hot good summer.
Masato IWAMURA