Subject: Barclay's review
From: frances henry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 21 Aug 1998 21:25:30 -0700

I must agree with Akira that Mr. Barclay must have seen a different
production to the one many of us saw several times over and to the
production reviewed in extravagant terms by so many music critics.  He is
totally out of sync with virtually everyone who has seen this production.
I would urge people who are considering going to Seattle to consider this
a very individual and personal opinion and one shared by very few!

cheers, Frances