Subject: Apologies...and a computer question
From: Judy Lawson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 19 Aug 1998 14:16:41 -0500

I've noticed that my posts seem to have problems with
line breaks..and I apologize.
Can anyone give me some tips? The problem only arises
on opera-l. I've never encountered it otherwise.
Sorry to clog the list with such a mundane question,
but I don't want to post unless my notes can be read,
if you know what I mean :-).

Thanking you in advance,

Judy Lawson
Fort Worth, Texas