Subject: Re: Gismonda.
From: Paul Fryer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 11 Aug 1998 18:17:38 +0100

I have a mental block, which I hope someone on the List will be able to
shift for me -
Did Fevrier write an opera based on Sardou`s play "Gismonda" ?  I cannot
find any details about it anywhere -
Help - I think the raised temperatures are addling my brain !

Paul Fryer (in an overheated London !)
Senior Lecturer, School of Theatre & Production,
Rose Bruford College.