Subject: Re: Pavarotti Interview/ Three Tenors/ Odd Bit of Trivia
From: maureen kirsten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 10 Jul 1998 13:44:28 -0600

A delightful Friday afternoon in West Texas watching the Three Tenors,
supposedly live from Paris!   A very nice surprise during our monsoon
season.   "The Three" don't look all that healthy, but sound just fine, with
Carrerras coming out of the gate especially strong!    I've been permitted
this brief minute to post, courtesy of the local PBS station's decision to
break in with their monthly Emergency Alert System test siren -- in the
middle of Pav's Granada (but that's ok) -- Now back to the show!

Maureen