Subject: Buchau again?
From: Mark Shulgasser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 8 Jul 1998 20:21:39 -0400

Opera Cat wrote:

>I, and MANY others, just  took her to task
>for that dumb  paragraph, insulting
>Internet critics.  I take back nothing.

O god, not this again. She did not insult Internet critics.
She said no more than that the nadir of operatic
discussion was to be found in live opera chat rooms.
Which is quite correct. MANY people don't read, jump to
conclusions, ad hominize, gossip, and are paranoid.

MS
Mark Shulgasser
413 N 'L' Street
Lake Worth FL 33460