Subject: Emma Albani
From: [log in to unmask]
Date:Tue, 14 Jul 1998 15:48:11 EDT

I don't have any clue as to how good or great a singer Emma Albani was,
however, I think I know something about our Ms. Albani from AOL. She is a
treasure.  A wonderful, intuitive, knowledgeable addition to our list.  We are
blessed so have her perspective.  So what if she gets a little bitchy at
times.  She is human, and on this list, it isn't always possible to be sweet
and nice.  I for one, would feel it a great loss if we lost her participation
in our crazy little world here.

Donald Levine