Subject: Borgias at Caramoor
From: [log in to unmask]
Date:Tue, 14 Jul 1998 10:24:22 EDT

Both a friend and myself have tickets for the performance at Caramoor on
Saturday
of Lucrezia Borgia.   I haven't been to Caramoor for some time and was
surprised to
find that there is no longer a bus from Lincoln Center that goes to Caramoor
and back on performance days.

Being non drivers, the car rental route is out of the question, might there be
any
fellow listers driving out who might be willing to take two extra passengers?
We
are also wanting to attend the masque performance at 6:30 in the Spanish Court
so we hope to be able get there by 4:00 to have a picnic and spend a nice
leasurly afternoon.  Of course any expenses would be shared.   Perhaps a
shared car rental could be considered?

Thanks in advance for any information.

Sincerely,

John Claassen