Subject: Re: Margaret Price in Aida
From: tom kabaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 13 Jul 1998 12:05:41 -0500

I have checked the NVC Arts page, and there certainly are goodies for sale.
However, not one word is said about video format. Most of these title have been
not been available in North American format. Very frustrating. Anyway, there is
no e-mail address so that I can ask them if this means a release of this
material in VHS. There is an e-mail button, but all that does is add your name
to their e-mail list; there is not even an e-mail return address.

I once wrote Glyndebourne and asked them why they didn't make their tapes
available directly from the festival by e-mail, credit card order only. This
would allow them to sidestep the distribution costs. I got no response. Perhaps
their other distributors would object, even though they aren't distributing this
material themselves.

Does any know if these releases are/will be available in VHS format? Does anyone
have an e-mail address for NVC so I can ask? I stand crying in the
wilderness...well, crying anyway.

regards,
tom