Subject: Re: Seig Heil!
From: Mark Shulgasser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 13 Jul 1998 00:29:00 -0400

>In a message dated 07/13/1998 2:01:42, [log in to unmask] wrote:
>
>>If this were done, I would immediately leave Opera-L with a "Sieg Heil"
>>to the censors.  Censorship has no place on a list such as this.
>>Warnings are posted privately by the list administrator as a form of
>>control; however, not to post someone's post is communism and fascism at
>>its' worst.

Haven't you read the Opera-l Guidelines?

"I have little tolerance for personal attacks or flame.  If I find
people making personal attacks, I will change their subscription status so
that all their messages will be rejected or sent to me first for approval
or disapproval.  There will be NO warning."

This is Bob Kosovsky's prerogative; he's the one that does the work. If you
think it is fascistic then yes you ought to emigrate.

Mark Shulgasser
413 N 'L' Street
Lake Worth FL 33460