Subject: CD-ROMs and Credit Cards?
From: Mike Richter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 31 May 1998 14:08:24 -0800

I am already getting feedback from the first discs received (sent
out on Thursday - the Postal Service is doing well so far). As a
result, here are some answers to frequently asked questions:

* Yes, you may order more than one set. A couple of very trusting
souls ordered four sets from the beginning.

* Yes, you may reorder and may pay for all sets at once.

* Yes, you may prepay if you insist. I prefer to ship first, but if
you wish you may anticipate receipt. In fact, prepayment is the only
way for those without e-mail accounts and for those with whom I have
unresolved e-mail communication problems from previous orders.

* ONLY for those outside North America: If you're game to make the
attempt, I may be able to handle credit cards through a neighbor.
Please e-mail me privately to try the experiment. I am not at all
sure of how Visa and Master Charge will deal with a number of $6
orders (I will charge an extra buck for this if it works), but it
can save conversion and snailmail and should pay off if it works.

Mike

Mike Richter
2600 Colby Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90064-3716