Subject: Re: OPERA-L Digest - 28 May 1998 - Special issue (#1998-326)
From: [log in to unmask]
Date:Fri, 29 May 1998 09:20:51 EDT

I am going to be attending the four Verdi Opera productions that the New York
Grand Opera Company will be giving at Central Park this summer.  Can anyone
give their experiences regarding recent summer performances?  I hope to get
there on time, but some tell me that the park gets crowded early.

Thanks,

Doug Mersten