Subject: Father's Day, curious omission
From: Janos_Gereben <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 30 May 1998 11:53:51 -0700

        When I asked for suggestions last night for a
Father's Day recital, I forgot (!) to mention that it's
for a soprano (with frequent excursions into the mezzo
repertory). That does make a difference. Oh, and she
does *not* want to do `O mio babbino.' Can't blame her.

`All power corrupts, but obsolete power corrupts obsoletely.'
 -- Ted Nelson, about Microsoft
[log in to unmask]; binary to