Subject: Re: Opera live chat room
From: Salome45 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 17 Mar 1998 09:39:39 EST

 I don't know of any OPERA chat rooms, but there is a room, classical chat,
that is a lot of fun...I'm usually in there most evenings, if I'm home. Of
course..the topic meanders away sometimes from music, but it's still a lot of
fun! <A HREF="aol://4344:128.ccfire2.1348792.548719942">*Slow Down, Ya' Move
Too Fast.....*</A>  <---that;s a link that will take you to the firewall
before the room. once you get there, just click on the button that says "chat
room" :) See some of you there, I hope!!

~Amanda