Subject: Re: OPERA-L on the web - try it out
From: "John W. Carr" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 16 Mar 1998 21:23:32 -0800

Bob Kosovsky wrote:

> OPERA-L is now on the web in its "test" format, waiting to be tried out.
> The CUNY administrator even encourages people to look at the interface and
> try out searching to see how it works (and to report any glitches to me).

Bob and the List:

Haven't found any glitches yet. I am fascinated, however,  to find so many
 eminent
members of Opera-L who have been with the List from the beginning.  Will do a
count later, but at the moment I see a sustained testimonial to Opera-L's
 inherent
worth in the fact that so many have stayed with it over three years, all of them
people from whom I have learned a lot. Mentioning names would be invidious, but
you know who you are.

Regards, John Carr