Subject: Bravo Boheme
From: Josy McGinn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 15 Mar 1998 12:23:19 -0500

Hi Listers,

            ...came across one of the most haunting and moving Bohemes last
night on Bravo channel. Unfortunately I found in the middle of the first
act.
        The credits at the end suggested it was a French/Italian effort;
and although Michel Senechal was mentioned as Alcindoro, the rest of the
cast including conductor and director were ignored. This, even though the
credits ran on for a minute or so. Another example of how every minor
technician rates mention but not the artists!
        Can anyone tell me who they were? Private replies are fine.

        Regards,

        Larry McGinn
        Fayetteville NY