Subject: Wednesday's Met Lohengrin
From: Estelle Gilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 21 Mar 1998 10:28:41 -0500

If anyone who is going to be at the Lohengrin on Wednesday wants to meet
before the show for dinner or during for intermissions, please email me.

I expect to be at the Wagner Society Seminar tomorrow as well.  I'm curious
to hear what Wilson has to say about his concept - Everyone's pros and cons
have been fascinating, but perhaps what he himself will say may enhance
one's understanding of his approach.

Estelle Gilson