Subject: On no-mail for Spring Break
From: William Fregosi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 21 Mar 1998 09:34:20 EST

I will be on no-mail for a week or so as I head out of Boston for Spring
Break.  During the time away, Opera-L will switch to a new address and
when I get back I am looking forward to this new advance engineered for
us by Bob K.--Bob, thanks for all your efforts on our behalf.

Any messages sent to my private address will be waiting, so please send me
a copy concerning topics like the big Glimmerglass gathering, dinners or per-
formances in Boston, etc. etc.

Best to you all--

Bill Fregosi