Subject: Re: What became of ..
From: Marc Musnick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 21 Mar 1998 07:17:00 -0500

She's a wonderful singer.  Just yesterday, I noticed the release of a
"Meistersinger", early 50s from Bayreuth with Hotter as Sachs and Cluytens
conducting.  Is anyone familiar with this performance?  I am very interested in
hearing Hotter as Sachs and the early 50s was still prime time for this
magnificent artist.  Really the last of the great heldenbaritones.