Subject: Re: Info Requested
From: SAMSLP <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 21 Mar 1998 02:35:07 EST

<Has anybody on the List heart a tenor named George Gray?  (cut)>

Mr. Gray performed in the Arizona Opera's "Ring" in 1996 and in single
productions the preceding years.  I believe he will be singing in Flagstaff
again this year.  He was tremendous.  Great voice, good acting, the stamina
needed for Seigfried, and a real audience favorite.  If you are going to have
the opportunity to see/hear him, I would highly suggest taking advantage of
it.

Sharon in Phoenix