From: Bradley Wilber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 20 Mar 1998 14:02:08 -0500

Hi, lists--

In the past, kind souls with access to scanners have generously scanned their Met subscription broachures into an e-mail message so the whole list could see who was doing what when.  A couple of students of mine who are opera buffs asked me about the 1998/99 schedule this week, and I promised I'd query the list.

If you're willing, many thanks.

Brad

Brad Wilber
Faculty Librarian/Music Reference