Subject: Whatever Happened To/You Are Invited
From: HSok <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 20 Mar 1998 09:46:23 EST

What ever happened to Gary Lakes and Stephanie Sundine??

Also, I know that we are not allowed to trade or ask for copies of tapes, etc
on Opera-L, so I invite you to do it on the Operaboard at my site. Also, if
there is some copyright lawyer out there who thinks there is exposure, please
let me know; but we can always start it and adjust if necessary.

Hal Sokolsky, Burlington, NJ
http://www.operaphile.com