Subject: Re: The wonderful Met
From: Hank Strouse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 15 Mar 1998 18:03:39 -0500

Charlie makes a good point that would stop a lot of "flaming" on this
group and especially rec.music.opera. IF YOU KNOW YOU WILL DISAGREE WITH
A POSTER EVERY TIME, DONT READ THEIR POSTS, AND ESPECIALLY RESPOND TO
THEM. MANY FLAMERS ARE WAITING FOR A POST TO KINDLE A BONFIRE.

Charlie,, I always read your posts. Sometimes I disagree with them, but
they are intelligent and generally well meaning. You have a priviledged
posiion in the inside and we appreciate your sharing.