Subject: Antonio Scotti
From: Thomas Hood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 19 Mar 1998 18:09:37 -0800

Hi All
I have just gotten a second copy of Scotti's Pagliacci:Prologo.The
copy I had already is marked take 3.The new copy is marked take 5.The
Scotti discography in the Record Collector sadly is not one of their
better ones with rather fuzzy references on take numbers but it does show
a take 2.Can any one tell me how many Pagliacci Prologos Scotti recorded
and their take numbers.
Many Thanks  Tom Hood