Subject: Film: Wilson's Reward
From: M B Yakoubian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 15 Mar 1998 20:27:53 -0600

Hi all -

Does anyone remember a movie on TV around 17 or 18 years ago called
"Wilson's Reward?"  It starred Sandy Dennis and the musical soundtrack
consisted of excerpts from several operas.  The male lead was someone
whom I recall hearing at the Amato Opera around that time.

I'd love to get a copy of this movie;  I don't believe it's
commercially available.  Thanks in advance for any info.

Love,
Mary Beth