Subject: Re: Time travel in Opera
From: Per Backstrom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 18 Mar 1998 22:56:27 +0100

But I do. When it was given at Royal Opera house, Stockholm, some ten years ago,
it was sold out. For once I had not bought a ticket early, and all I could get
 was
a seat far up in the gallery, to the side, restricted view.

But I finally saw it at Gothenburg Opera, a few years ago, in the first season.
 It
was sold out this time too.

I am not so fond of it, and really don't know why it has such cult status. I
 don't
think it has a plot, being based on some of several poems by Nobel prize
 receiver
Harry Martinsson.

Per Ba:ckstro:m
Stockholm,Sweden