Subject: 9 operas/1 Recital in 12 Days--Look for me(tired)
From: Operalust <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 18 Mar 1998 09:19:19 EST

I think I may have hit a personal record between last week and this week.
9 Operas(counting one double bill as "two")and one recital all in a 12 day
period.
I am about halfway through this marathon and just wanted to ask if anyone will
be at the following. If so, look for me or email me in advance so we can meet.
TONIGHT< Wed. March 18- Washington Opera DANGEROUS LIAISONS
Thursday, March 19-Washington Opera Guild Luncheon Saluting Singer of the Year
Friday, March 20-Opera Theatre of Northern Virginia Double Bill
Saturday, Macrh 21-Baltimore Opera CARMEN
Sunday, March 22-Matinee of The PIRATES of PENZANCE performed by the Gay
                                                Men's Chorus of Washington with guest Divina Pons

Have a quiet week and weekend....

ALAN J. SAVADA, C.T.C.
Washington, DC

<<If you ask me what I came into this world to do,
I will tell you I came to live out loud>>--Emile Zola
****************LIFE IS A CABERNET!