Subject: Amsterdam and Paris "Info" - Please!
From: Girgud <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 17 Mar 1998 20:57:03 EST

Dear Opera-l'ers - especially those in France and the Netherlands,
Will there be anything of operatic interest happening in Amsterdam from
Tuesday,
April 21st to Saturday the 25th - or in Paris from the evening of April 26th
to the 29th?
The 30th we go to see CAV/PAG in Nantes, France,  with friend baritone David
Wakeham as Alfio/Tonio. He wasn't sure as of yet about the rest of the cast
for those operas.
This trip has come up fairly quickly - and I was not sure exactly where to
look for the Amsterdam/Paris information. I only found out about the CAV/PAG
because I called to David asking if he were going to be doing his MACBETH
(reviewd nicely in OPERA) in Berlin. That would have given this trip a
somewhat different curve.
Private replies are most welcome.
And Thank You Very Much in advance for the information - if there IS any!
Yours in Seattle,
Paul Gudas