Subject: live Opera chat room
From: RHadley786 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 17 Mar 1998 23:47:51 EST

For AOL members, the best thing extant for opera chat is the Classical Chat
Room.  Just jump right in and say "Hi, I enjoy opera and Opera-L" and see what
response you get. Hope to see you there sometime.  Some wonderful and
dedicated Opera-L people are working on a chat room for members of all ISPs.

Saturday morning, at 9:30 AM Pacific time, the phone will be disconnected and
I will be glued to the radio to hear Lohengrin.  After the performance, I will
go to AOL Classical Chat and maybe meet some of you there.

(PS I bought tickets today for Alfred Brendel's recital appearance here in San
Diego on April 17th.  I certainly look forward to that!)