Subject: Re: Opera Movies/Post-War Butterfly
From: maureen kirsten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 17 Mar 1998 22:29:25 -0700

Has anyone found that tv station (my cable 49) that offers religious
programming most of the clock (nun chats, priests/masses, chastity
discussion, et al.), and then switches to old "opera movies" in the middle
of the night - including dubbed European versions of the lives of all our
favorite composers -- at that late hour they're rather tolerable!  I haven't
recognized any faces or voices yet, but it IS music!