Subject: Washington Don
From: Stephen Pribut <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 17 Mar 1998 18:51:04 -0500

Don't ever sit under the overhang in the Kennedy Center - it would ruin
absolutely any performance. The Croft Brothers were both excellent and
Dwayne's dramatic end of the Don scene was excellent. On Friday's
performance both were in excellent voice as was the Leporello and Zerlina
already highly praised on the list.

I thought I would feel the lack of a bass-baritone - but Dwayne's voice and
characterization made the lack of being a
bass-baritone  completely irrelevant.

Nothing good gets past the overhang at Kennedy Center - it is better to
stay home...

Steve Pribut
Washington DC