Subject: What Ever Happened to...Gabriella B
From: Jean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 21 Mar 1998 07:57:46 -0800

Although I am too new to opera to recognize any of the names being brought
up in this thread, I have enjoyed reading the responses and have printed
many to share with a friend who has more familiarity with opera than I. It
is for him that I post this:

"There was a Soprano by the name of Gabriella Bassonzote (not at all sure
of spelling here). She frequently sang with Caruso. A great match of
voices, a soprano I would have thought to see around for many years.  What
ever happened to her?"

Thank you, Listers. If this soprano was already discussed, I apologize for
the repetition (you know how us 'newbies' are!).

Jean Norenberg