Subject: "Fille" Tonight/New Address
From: Douglas Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 17 Jan 1998 13:46:07 -0800

Anyone else planning to attend tonight's _Fille du Regiment_ by the NYCO
touring company at Cerritos Performing Arts Center? I have only been
there once before (Akira and I saw L. Price's recital there a few years
ago), so am not too familiar with "meeting places." My seat is in the
third row, center section, on an aisle. I'll be wearing the Opera-L pin,
and still look like my photos on Gene's Opera-L Gallery page. (Don't
worry, I will not be wearing Butterfly drag tonight.)

Also--please note my new email address. It is similar to my previous
one, but the internet provider is new. I am now a Netcommie.

Best,
Doug
--
Douglas Oliver      mailto: [log in to unmask]
Los Angeles