Subject: Edita forever, let's hope
From: Hakan Palsson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 17 Jan 1998 01:45:11 -0800

Dear Kati,

Thanks for your answer,

I have a query that I believe you can answer better than most listers.

Some months ago I heard a live extract from an opera I did not know to
exist. It was Karl Goldmark's: The Queen of Saba. The performance
was transmitted from the Netherlands with one of my favorite bassos
Mathias Hölle starting the opera with a tremendous recitative/aria.

Who was Goldmark ( I heard that he was hungarian)? Are there any
recordings of this opera?

Yours

Hakan Palsson