Subject: Re: NYC Strauss Mavens - ticket
From: Nancy Degener <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 16 Jan 1998 18:00:17 -0400

Hey listers,

I have a single comp available for "Die Aegyptische Helena" at Avery Fisher
hall this Sunday at 3 pm. First come first serve, of course. Private
replies please...

Nancy Degener
Dramatic Mezzo Soprano
"You want me to trill while doing WHAT???"
Moins je pense, plus j'existe
The box said 'Requires Windows 95, or better.'  So I bought a MacIntosh.