Subject: Thanks from the Wet GPNW
From: "L. Donald Bartholomew" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 20 Jan 1998 09:44:57 -0800

        Dear StraussMavensinNYC:

        Thanks to all of you who responded to my call from the
hinterlaende for reviews of the HELENA concert this Sunday past.  Some may
moan about the list being to centered in the USA and NYC, but every once
in a while, there occurs a performance we all wish we could attend.  Looks
like this ranks right up there.

        Thanks for sharing,

        Don Bartholomew (uncaDonald)in Drippy Seattle,

        [This signature line is closed while we Imagineer a New One for
         your Entertainment!]