Subject: Re: Recordings lost or never made
From: Andreas Praefcke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 19 Jan 1998 15:03:19 +0100

I want to add one which was apparently never made:

Fritz Wunderlich as Ferrando in Mozart's Cosi fan tutte

It is a pity that an artist regarded by many as _the_ Mozart tenor of his
period, if not our century, has not been recorded in a role that he sang
numerous times on stage.  Pirates, where have you been???

- Andreas Praefcke
http://wipux2.wifo.uni-mannheim.de/~bwl02392/andreas/
incl. Wunderlich fan pages & discography