Subject: Re: rumored recordings
From: JDavis6627 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 18 Jan 1998 10:21:40 EST

Enzo and List,

Why does it seem to me that I saw the CONTES D'HOFFMANN with Domingo and
Sutherland?  Are you sure it wasn't telecast?

Also, since you live in Chicago - the Lyric did a THAIS years ago with
Leontyne Price that I would love to hear.  Surely, this was broadcast - or was
the Lyric broadcasting back in the '60's?

Regards,

Jon Davis