Subject: Mike Richter's new CD ROMS
From: Michael Black <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 5 Jul 1997 14:10:58 -0400

Well folks, Mike Richter has outdone himself once again.  I just
received my copy of his latest 2 CD ROMS and I couldn't be happier with
them.  I especially love the Sayao recordings since it seems rather
difficult to get her recordings I am thankful to have many selections
from this underrated singer.

If you haven't ordered them from him yet do it NOW!  For the price he
charges he might as well give them away.  Where else can you get this
much music for the price of a 5 dollar bill?  I haven't found any where
else.  These CDs are worth more than 5 dollars.  I just hope you don't
do the stupid thing that I did and miss out on his very first CD ROM
with the Caruso recordings.  I'm still kicking myself for missing that
one.

--
Michael Black, Youngstown, OH
Michael Black's Opera House-------http://www.stairway.bc.ca/bjorling/